Maxsimafoto - Professional 67mm Circular Polarising Filter CPL, C-PL.
- Professional ultra thin 67mm CPL filter for Digital Cameras and lenses. Double threaded.
- Removes unwanted reflections - high quality multi-coated glass for accurate colour rendition. low flare & high clarity
- Made from Japanese High-Rate Transparency (HRT) polarizing glass.
- Polarization ratio up to 99.8% +.
- For use with auto-focus cameras and lenses
Light rays which are reflected by any surface can become polarised so polarising filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. CIRCULAR PL (CPL) filters allow you to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water, glass etc. They also enable colours to become more saturated and appear clearer with better contrast. This effect is often used to increase the contrast and saturation in blue skies and white clouds. This polarising filter does not affect the overall colour balance of the picture. Filter case is UV protected to further lengthen the life of the filter. Only recommended for internal focus lenses.!!! Please note: if your lens spins at the front when focusing then the filter would also spin. Therefore use of this filter is not recommended though still can be used if you manually correct the filter after adjusting focus.
Fits Panasonic DMC-FZ2000, Nikon 18-140mm, 16-85mm Canon etc..