Maxsimafoto - Professional LCD Screen Protector Glass For Canon 70D 80D
- Professional LCD glass protection for back and top LCD screens. Uses Electrostatic technology to adhere to screen - No adhesive
- Made of reinforced optical glass with high optical transparency (higher than plastic LCD screen protector).
- Only 0.5mm thick with six layer technology with UV protective coating. Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process.
- Protects from scratches, collisions and moderate impact effects on the camera's LCD screen.
- IMPORTANT: Please see product description below for application conditions.
- High Transparency, Anti-scrape, Anti Bump.
LCD screen protector uses ultra thin optical glass, it is high transparency, anti-scrape, anti-bump, anti-aging and easy to install. It is rigid and made of optical glass material, which achieves more than 90% of transmittance (higher than plastic LCD screen protectors), thus making the LCD screen clear. Only 0.5mm thick with 6 layers of coatings and UV Protection. Optical glass strengthened through special crafting process. Prevent scratches, collisions and moderate impact effects to the LCD screen. The protector is reusable. Easy to Install, No trimming required, fit directly on your LCD screen. Just clean your LCD screen first, peel off the white back of the protector to stick. Easy to install and bubble free, unlike plastic protectors which always give you bubbles between the protector and the screen. No adhesive backing to the LCD screen. Uses Electrostatic technology - No adhesive. Can be removed and reinstalled without leaving residual on your LCD screen. NOTE: Ensure that protector and camera screen are at room temperature before applying. IMPORTANT NOTE: After applying the screen protector you will need to leave your flippy back screen facing outwards as the slight extra thickness of the protector may leave the back screen slightly raised if the screen is facing inwards.